Thursday, February 9, 2012

Simple Chicken Sausage Mayo Bread Roll.



It has been some times since I last updated my blog. I managed to squeeze some time to write this short & simple to make dish before I send my little one for his afternoon nap.

Again, its only me & Vance at home for lunch today. Instead of the usual meal of porridge or fried rice, I decided to make something from what is left from the CNY steamboat treats last Sun.

Ingredients:
3 slices of plain white bread
Mayonaise
Brown sugar
3 Chicken sausages
3 Pieces of cheese (I use Chesdales)
1 beaten egg

Method:
- Rolled over the white bread to flatten on all sides.
- Squeeze some mayonaise & spread it evenly on the bread.
- Sprinkled some brown sugar over the bread.
- Place a piece of cheese on the bread nearer to the edge that u are going to start rolling & put chicken sausage & roll it up as tightly as you can. Careful not to squeeze out the mayonaise.
-  Carefully coat with the beaten egg.
-  Under low flame, put the coated bread to fry slowly (I used happycall pan w/o any oil).Turning only when the side is browned. Turn with a tong to ensure all sides are evenly cooked.

Cut it into half & sprinkle with more brown sugar & serve whilst hot.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment